Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mo's Challenge Blog - Challenge #39

I actualy made this card to look like my older brother and his black lab, Lucy. I'm going to mail the card to him and my soon-to-be sister-in-law for letting me stay at their house while I was visiting my family last month. This image is what summer is all about for me and thats why I used it for this "summer" challenge.

Card Recipe:
Image Stamp- "It's Hot!" by Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment Stamp- "Outlined for fun" by Stampin Up
Paper- "Pool Stripes" by Reminisce
Markers- Copic Sketch
Technique- liquid effects for water

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly is a great summer image! Great card, too! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, beautifully colored, thanks for joining us at Mo's DP2, this Dude sure looks like he is enjoying summer
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I've just been checking out your blog, and your cards are amazing! Great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your cards Allyson, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.. This is so cute.. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.. very cheerful and well done. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.. hope to see you again at our next challenge. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete