Friday, June 25, 2010

Scrapbook/Stamp Area

Well, I moved down here 4 years ago and just these last few weeks have had the time and gumption to unpack my scrapbooking and stamping stuff. I had 4 boxes that were still taped up and 2 that were opened and rummaged through. So, for the past 2 weeks, I have been unpacking and organizing all of my things. When I lived in Michigan, I had a large spare bedroom in which I had one twin size bed and the rest was devoted to scrapbooking and stamping. However, here I have a small room that has one set of bunk beds and one twin size bed in it, and that is the room I had to "create" my scrappin area. It was hard, but I have used most of the closet and also built a cabinet/bookshelf that I have jammed all of my stuff on. I hope to one day get rid of one of the beds and purchase more storage units for my scrapbooking/stamping things, but for now, this will have to do.


Find more photos like this on Paper Craft Planet

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Al! I'm so glad that you're taking the time to get your scrappin' stuff out of the box so you can play around with us again!

    Oh...and I sa you have Copics! Wooohoo! Don't you just love those things?!!! When we were in our major car accident my Copics were in the trunk of our car that was completely smashed in...after I knew Mack and Kaela were going to be alright that's all I could think about. Luckily they survived the collision. Whew...that was a close one!

    Hugs,
    Cill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have a nice clean and organized space! I really like it. My space is only somewhat organized...I keep getting more LoL (and the kids tend to want in there too)!! I have been reading your blog - you make some really awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete